Life is a vision, life is complicated, life is joy, life is a
struggle and most importantly life is short. You came to this world. You have a
reason for existence, find that reason. And at every different stage of life we are presented with opportunities, it lies in our vision to look out and grab them. That’s
why we are here.
Forget the moments that make you cry. If you say that’s
difficult, I say, “Hell yes! Fuck those moments.” Look out for better things.
The world is full of them. Step out of your shell and go fucking grab them. Because
if you won’t someone else would.
And the most important thing in this process is to dream.
Dream On! Dream on; dream on till your dream comes true!
Live like you are dying!!
P.S - Random thoughts put down as blog post. I've finally started writing a blog after much of hesitancy. I hope that I write rather frequently and come up with interesting things to write.
No comments:
Post a Comment